Thursday, January 19, 2012

Postponed Pinterests.

A day (or two) late... and a dollar short.
Sorry friends! Tuesday was my birthday!
So no posting on that day for me!

How have your weeks been going?
Mine is good! But I can already tell this semester is going to be a tough one!

For my birthday my amazing roomies woke me up at 12:05am with a song, "Happy Birthday" banners, a "Happy Birthday" crown, and gifts!

It was the best way ever to wake up on my birthday!

Did you miss Pinteresting Tuesday?
Sorry about that, but Thursday should suffice right?
Here we go...

One:

This pin has two parts... 1) I have always secretly wanted to find a message in a bottle! When I was a kid my brother and I would go searching every time we were at a beach for hidden messages in bottles... Maybe from someone who was stranded on a dessert island? 2) I have been dying to go on vacation lately. I know what you're thinking... "you were just on vacation for a whole month!" I don't mean a break from school vacation. I mean a warm, lay on the beach, get a tan, and do absolutely nothing vacation. That kind.

Two:

I have an exercise equipment problem. I love shoes. I love everything exercise clothes. I really don't need new shoes... But if I did, these would be at the top of the list.

Three:

Currently loving the bright royal blue color that's become ever so popular. Also another thing I've also been really wanting is a new bag... This will do ;]

Four:

This is genius. Stuff a banana peel (with the banana still in it) with all kinds of yummy chocolate, peanutbutter, etc. And grill it on a campfire. Yes please.

Five:

This kid's face... cracks me up.

Also!!

Remember when I posted this? Well my amazing Aunt made me one for my birthday!! He looks almost exactly like this! Maybe even better. It's so cute and I was so excited! I already informed Matt that when we have our first kid we are forcing them to have a safari bedroom... And this can be his/her stuffed animal... After it's mine for awhile of course ;]

The week is almost over friends!
Keep holding on!

Love&Pinterest,
xo/Austin



No comments:

Post a Comment