Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings.

Finally time for a good wedding update.

It's been a crazy trip back home.

Mom got married!
Last weekend her and Kevin got married! 
It was a really great wedding!


Currently I don't have any pictures...
But as soon as I get some I will for sure share!

This last week we took some more engagement pictures!
Yes, again.


Our wedding photographer, Sarah wanted to get some engagement pictures as a part of the wedding package while we're home!
We went with Kylie and Ryan (Matt's sister and her fiancé).
We had a blast!
We don't get them until next week (hopefully) but these are a few previews!


Today I am going wedding dress shopping!!
We're going to a preowned consignment shop in Seattle.
I am really hoping to find a good one.
Wish me luck!

Some loose ends of what else we are planning are in the making too!

For example, we decided we want the girls to wear cowboy boots at the wedding.


We also decided that we are going to do a yummy dessert bar instead of a sit down dinner.
(we're not exactly rolling in the money)


Another part that I am way too excited about, is my good friend Amy got me a birdcage for Christmas!
It's vintage, and white, and adorable. 
I love it.


Finally, the last wedding excitement I have to share, is my best friend is engaged!!
She got engaged on Monday and they're planning a wedding for early June.
Which is convenient for me, because then I have a matron and a maid of honor!
I can't wait to have so many weddings this summer! 
And celebrate with so many people I love!


So much wedding excitement in the making!
I just can't wait to marry my best friend.
I'll keep you up to date!

love,
xo/Austin

2 comments:

  1. Exciting stuff, Austin! Can't wait to see more engagement pictures! :) You are inspiring me for when (who knows when "when" is.. lol)I need to start planning for my "big day"! I may be stealing some ideas.. if you don't mind.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kaylee :] I expect to get some updates either via Facebook or blog? for whenever its your planning time too!

    ReplyDelete