Saturday, January 28, 2012

We're Getting Married!

Okay guys, can you tell I'm struggling keeping updated on here?
I figure I better fill you in on wedding plans.
Mainly cause I like to think about that.

I promised pictures from Mom and Kevin's wedding... But I kinda slacked and forgot to get them onto my computer before I headed out for school... 
They're currently in (or on their way) to Mexico for their honeymoon, so they won't be sending any pictures any time soon... But here is a sneak peek.


Gorgeous right? How unfair is it that I have to compete with my own mom for who will look better in wedding pictures. Oh well, I guess that's the price you pay for having a pretty Mom. :]

Have I mentioned that my best friend is getting married this summer?
I think so. Have I mentioned that she's getting married the weekend after my "to-be sister/brother in law's" wedding? Oh yeah. It's about to be a busy summer.


I am so excited though, because I get to help plan Mimi's (we're gonna start calling her MOH--Matron of Honor-- cause I just think it's funny.) bachelorette party! 

I've been thinking of all kind of great ideas for an inexpensive (because both of us clearly are not rolling in money these days) yet amazing bachelorette party! I'd share my current ideas, but she might see this and we just can't have that. If you have any great ideas or things that you've done, let me know! I'm all ears! And I would really appreciate input!


So for my wedding...
Here's the update.

We are currently deciding where to register.
Target? Macy's? What do you think?
What is the best place to register?
Input always appreciated!


We are also talking about who to have for our flower girl, ring bearer, ushers, officiant, etc.
And when we decide I really wanna do something special for them like I did for my bridesmaids.
Mostly because I think it would be really fun!

We think we know what song we will dance to.
We know who our DJ will be.

We know the idea we want for decorations.
And if you have anything you'd be willing to lend us or save some stuff that you might not think of saving for us, that would be awesome! 

We're looking for:


Mason jars. Of any shape or size!


Mis-matched and different shapes of glass jars!


Twinkle, christmas, or bulb lights! We are going for a bunch of lights! As long as they're white and not LED!


Candles! Candle sticks, tea-lights, etc.


Obviously, chandeliers and bird cages.
 {but you knew that.}


Also looking for white jars!


Any old/antique/vintage looking things like this.
Useful things, like window frames, screens like this, vintage furniture.

There will be more. 
But for now this is all we are thinking about.

Hope you aren't bored out of your mind with wedding plans.

Any suggestions are accepted and appreciated!

Love,
xo/Austin


2 comments:

  1. how exciting! and i loved seeing the picture of your mom and kevin! how beautiful!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such wonderful plans, Austin. :) Your Mom looks amazing and she and Kevin make a perfect couple. Tell her "hi" from me!

    ReplyDelete