Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas or Pinterests?

Forgive me friends, I have been stuck with no internet for the past week!
Also, I've of course been extremely busy!
How was your Christmas?

Mine was wonderful. 
Christmas Eve we went to our family friend's for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner there!
Christmas Day I worked in the morning with my best friend.


This is what we wore. 
We were Christmas elfs.
You should have seen it. 
Mimi actually made the shoes and hats!
And we both made the tutu's.


Later that day I went over to Matt's and we went to their family friend's traditional dinner.
{needless to say, I did not starve this past weekend.}

I got all kinds of wonderful gifts. 
I was definitely spoiled.
I just cannot wait until next Christmas!
{Our first being married <3}

How about you? 
Best Christmas ever?

Now onto the real post...
You know what today is.

What was Pinteresting to you this week?

One:

This is made out of string. I had to pin it because my friend actually made me something like this for Christmas! I tell you people I am a SUCKER for homemade gifts. She made the state of Washington with a  heart where my home town is so I won't miss it while I am in Virginia. I love it so much.

Two:

I am dying to make this for my bed stand when we get married! It is a sewed piece that looks like notebook paper and then you can writ notes on the glass every morning to your love. 

Three:

If you are wondering how to wear a scarf, this is my favorite. So simple, yet vintage cute at the same time!

Four:

Warning: this is a little scandalous. It is a pole dancing competition. If you ask me, though it is classy and actually really incredible. I think it would kind of be awesome to take a class pole dancing or something fun like that! To change up your work out and get in touch with your sexy side ;] Girls only though.

Five:

This is hysterical to me. Matt and I have been using this kid's face for everything. Every time we find something out that we think is awesome or when we wanna over exaggerate how great something is... this is the face we use.

Promise to keep up to date now that I have internet!
If you have a blog and think I should see it, let me know!

New Year here we come,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment