Saturday, December 10, 2011

What about the Wedding?

One final down, three to go!
Study break to update you all on the wedding!

Heading home in less than a week and then the wedding planning really begins!
Plan while we are home:


Hand out/send our Save-the-Dates!
Yes, we got them and they are adorable! I was so proud of us for designing them! Be on the look out for one in the mail... or if I see you! (Unless I don't know you, then you probably won't get one. Please don't take it personal.)


Wedding Dress Buying!
I can't believe I am actually going to buy a wedding dress while I am home. It just blows my mind. But I cannot wait to try on with my mom and some of my favorite girls!


Tux Trying On!
We are having such a hard time deciding the men's attire. We wanna do cowboy boots for the girls for the reception, and we ned to find a tux color to match... I just can't wait to see my gorgeous fiancé in a fancy wedding tux!


Bridesmaid Bonding Time!
I miss my girls back home so much! And I can't wait to shop and plan and make with them throughout the entire break. 


More Engagement Pictures!
Our photographer for the wedding is going to take some more engagement photos while we are there! I have some ideas on how to have some fun taking pictures, it's just convincing Matt that it's a good idea...


My Mom's Wedding!
That's right! My momma is getting married on January 1! So we get to celebrate a wedding while we're home and have a blast! I am so excited to just have fun and support them!

I'm sure there is so much more to do while I am home, but these are on the top of the list!
Can't wait to be done with these tests and get home to start!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!
Home Stretch.
Keep it up,
xo/Austin

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and your Mom, Austin!!! xo

    ReplyDelete