Tuesday, December 13, 2011

So Many Pinterests.

3 Finals down 1 to go.
I'm sitting here waiting for White Glove Check out.
{Our RA literally comes in and checks how clean our room is with a white glove}
I should be using this time to be productive and study anatomy...
But instead I will take advantage of the break and blog. 

It's Pinteresting Tuesday!

One:


I don't know if you guys watched this years Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. My roommates and I did. We're obsessed! This was my favorite part of the night by far! I love Adam Levine and his VS girlfriend Anne is adorable. 

Two:


I was so impressed with these guys. This is so funny! And I may want to copy them.. Anyone up for it with me?

Three:


This is a concoction of 1 teaspoon of baking soda with a little bit of toothpaste. You brush your teeth with this once a week until you like the color of your teeth! Then you just do it once every or every other month. I will be doing this since I do have a big wedding coming up! 

Four:


Read it. It is so funny! And so legit. 

Five:


This is funny.. and also really pathetic. 

Alright, good luck to you all who also have finals this week! Don't fret! Take time for yourself and study hard! We're so close to break!

Can't wait to see you all back home!

love,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment