Friday, December 9, 2011

I Love Christmas.

I love Christmas.
I don't think I am the only one you know who would say that.

I love this entire season.

Some of my favorite Holiday treats:

One:
White Christmas.

I love it. 
I mean, I really, really love the movie White Christmas.
I love the outfits, and the dancing, and the music.
I watch it at least 10 times every Christmas season. 
It's bad.

Two:
Presents.

I love everything about presents.
Giving them, getting them, making them.
I just love the love that comes from giving presents!

Three:
Chai tea with egg nog.

It's sinfully good.
But definitely enough calories to fill up an entire day, so must be limited!

Four:
Coffee dates.

I feel like Christmas time, while everyone is home is the best time for coffee dates!
I can't wait to get back and catch up with some of my favorite people!

Five:
Opening Stockings.

I don't know why I love it so much.
It's always been my favorite part of Christmas morning!
It just reminds me of my mom and I love it!

Six:
Ugly Christmas Sweater Christmas Parties!

That's right, I love them.
I have the best ugly sweater, and I love to rock it!
Besides, when else can you dress hideously and be complimented?

Needless to say, I love Christmas.
Mostly everything about it.

Question: What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

Happy Holidays!
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment