Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Engagement Fun!

Last day of classes for me!
Then the dreaded finals.
But all that means is one step closer to being done with my first semester here at Liberty!
Praise the Lord!

Don't get me wrong, I really love this school.
And I am so grateful for how well this first semester went.
But I am even more grateful that it's almost done and that I am one step closer to OT school.
{I really really can't wait to be an Occupational Therapist!}

In celebration of last day of classes... I'm going to privilege you with more engagement pictures!

{That was a joke..}
 {I don't actually think you seeing my and Matt's face is a privilege. I also don't think that has anything to do with end of classes. Hence the joke.}



 {This might be my absolute favorite out of all of them. It was candid. And we didn't even know Wendy was taking pictures. When we first saw it we didn't think anything about it. But when Matt edited it I fell in love.}




 {This seems to be the favorite of most people. I like it, but it makes me laugh. I feel like the Ross logo should be on it somewhere because we look like we are hard-core modeling.}


 {We call this one "the pose." Wendy said "Do the pose." And we both some how knew this was what she meant.}


 {This is another one of my favorites. It really bothered me that my hair was in my face at first... but the more I look at it the more I love it.}




{This one is on Pinterest. That's right, we're basically famous.}




 {The whole time we were taking the pictures of Matt holding me.. Matt was saying "Look really serious. And look off into the distance." Why? I really don't know. So I was cracking up about this one.}




 {Big fan of this one. We illegally went on the sand dunes when there was a sign that said we couldn't. Can you say rebels?}




Alright. Now that is almost all of the engagement pictures we took in Virginia Beach. One more post and you will have seen all of them. ( well the good ones. ) 

I hope you guys enjoy them
And don't think that I am being conceded and obnoxious.

Happy Hump Day!
I hope the weather is nicer for you than it is for me right now.

Love, love, love,
xo/Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment